So who will be up for the challenge?
This art challenge is worth 2 relic cards! So if you are behind then you may want to consider this option for earning them and catching up.Use what you have at home. It is also super fun and a great way to do some art while on break. I will bring in what I do to show you too.
For this art challenge you can choose:
- What medium or materials you will use. Use one, use many, use things that aren't in your art box!
- Choose your subject: Holiday Family Tradition OR Winter Wonderland this can be your interpretation of these topics-use your imagination!
Here is the challenge: you must include all the following in your artwork.
- Your substrate or what you make your artwork on, can be anything flat, measuring 81/2 x 11. Cardboard from a cereal box is great or other type of cardboard or sturdy card stock or even plain paper is fine too.
- Calligraphy can be borders or words
- Metallic Gold or Silver-can be material, ribbon or trim, paint, glitter just a few ideas
- Something from a magazine
These will be due week 1 and week 2 we are back from break, to get your bonus cards. I am excited to see your imaginations and creativity at work.
Have a wonderful holiday with your families and friends
Big hot cocoa hugs to you, Mrs. Wombacher