Monday, August 10, 2015

The Apprentice Art Studio is Finished!


ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • Studio Open House: Tuesday, Aug. 18th 2-5pm Download Invite HERE
  •  Fall Class List, Download your copy HERE 
  • Classes will begin in Sept. 22nd and space is limited. I can't wait to get messy!

I can hardly stand it!  Thanks for being so patient! I finished up the last of the studio this weekend- so exciting! Finally you can see what I  have been going on about! Now, all I need are stools, which I promise will be here by the time classes starts. I still have a couple things to finish off the room for the open house next week, but they will be a surprise.
To the right is my personal working area
My Palette Plate, thick with paint

View from my working space to class space nice and cozy!

There are lots of interesting things to find inspiration from
I hope you can stop in and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment