Monday, October 19, 2015

Making Lessons~ Collage Class: These Two Ladies are Quite a Pear

Imagine with me... sitting in a cozy art studio, soft music in the background, with a couple of friends. Happiness ensues while ripping, relaxing, tearing, giggling, gluing, blending, experimenting, laughing, sipping tea, encouraging... do I need to go on? 

Don't you just want to join us!
Well you totally can, because this is what happens at: 

Making Lessons~ The Art of Making Meaningful Things.

 I just had the pleasure of creating with these two lovely souls. Women who I don't see much but need to see more! We had the best time together. One of them said "it was like therapy....*relaxing sigh*" Agreed.
To recap I wanted to share with you their creations because there are stunning and uniquely theirs! We started with black canvases and collaged to our hearts content, then added words from Galatians 5:22 the Fruit of the Spirit verse.

Happy Making Lesson Students!
I sat with them and did a different design, same concept, on a thicker canvas that I will hang in the kitchen when I re-paint the walls and cupboards.
Kitchen Pear
Kinda excited about the color palette: slate gray, antique white, bright white, copper, and apple green. Think old Country French style. Hope you will consider joining us for Making Lessons Oct. 23th and Nov. 17th or the Holiday Design Workshop in November more info to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment