Friday, October 30, 2015

Making Lessons~Altered Books Class


I love old books, they are like old friends. I also love art. Imagine my inner happiness when I found that the two had married into an art form called Altered Books? Is it possible? Why, yes it is! I have been making altered books for about 6 years now. There is something unique and whimsical about each one. They are filled with artwork, dreams, and the things I love. This art form is like discovering a secret and hidden garden with only one bench just for you! If you would like to learn more about such a thing, then you are in store for a real treat at my:

 November Making Lessons~ Altered Books Class!

 November 17th, 7:00 pm,
at The Apprentice Art Studio!


On-line Registration HERE 
As always, space is limited so register early, thanks friends! 
Below are some photos from my books!

 

 Both of these pages are from a painted child's book with flaps

 This book is for the Birds, My Ode d'Oiseaux

This book is to capture some of the products, kits and patterns I created for my online business, 
The Patchwork Heart Co. retired in 2009. 


This was an individual page I made for an Altered Book swap called a "Tip-in" 
I hope you will join us Making Lessons~ Altered Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment