Thursday, October 1, 2015

Watercolor Initials

Watercolor seems to be everywhere in the art world these days, which is so wonderful for me to see. I get excited seeing all the wonderful ways that watercolors are being used to create.  I am offering my Making Lessons Class on Watercolor Initials(see photo) Oct. 23th at 3:00-5:00 pm.

If you would like to try watercolor, this class is fun, relaxing, simple and affordable. In this two hour afternoon class for all ages you will get to try your hand and my favorite medium! 

Those of you who took my Adult Beginning Watercolor class and need something to tide you over till my next class, this could be the one for you.  If you were undecided and missed my first watercolor class and  have now decided yes, this is your chance! 
I have 3 spots left!

Making Lessons ~ The Art of Making Meaningful Things
This class came out of a desire to just create a project. Many of us don't have the time or finances to sign up for an art course so this was a simple answer. I wanted to provide an opportunity to make something with meaning and to enjoy the process with others, (think quilting bee or knitting circle) married to the idea of connecting faith and creativity. These are stand alone classes and you can come and try your hand at a project. This class is a great time out with friends or a non-threatening way to try something new. This is a multi-generational environment. Children 5- 9 need to bring their parent for quality time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment