Friday, January 1, 2016

Resolve to nurture your Soul in the New Year: DO ART!



I am not a resolution kind of gal, never have been.  However, I am a goal maker -weird I know, but that is the truth. So my secret...set myself up for success.  One way I nurture my soul is to spend time doing things that are worth doing AND having a plan.

So I have been making a plan and doing things worth doing! Are you in need of some soul nurturing in 2016? I've got an idea! Make beautiful things that are meaningful. Join me this year in the studio for Making Lessons~The Art of Making Meaningful Things! These are stand alone classes for 2 hrs. in the evening. All skill levels welcome, using all kinds of mediums.  This year through the spring I am offering a felting class, book making, mixed media, and even up-cycling from recycling. For more information click HERE for Winter Class List with all my winter offerings. Together, let's nurture our creative selves in 2016! Can't wait to get gesso on my hands with you in the New Year! ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment